CONSENT DECREE SANITARY SEWER IMPROVEMENTS – SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA
- Standard Oil Road and Wisteria Street (Area 1-131)– Constructed by Wicker Construction of Shreveport, $1,385,350
- Union Avenue and West 72nd Street (Area 1-119) – Constructed by John Plott Construction, $1,600,000
- Cedar Grove Trunk Main (Areas 1-105 and 1-108), joint project with Coyle Engineering Co., Inc. of Bossier City –Construction by Yor-Wic Construction. $6,000,000
- Hollywood Ditch / West 70th Street sewer (Area 1-107) – Estimated construction cost $4,357,000
BRIDGE PROJECTS – CADDO PARISH, LOUISIANA
- Four-span, 28’ wide precast concrete slab span bridge (Bunbombe Rd.) completed Summer 2015
- Five-span, 28’ wide precast concrete bridge (Buncombe Rd.) completed Summer 2016 – see video
- Two-span, 28' wide precast concrete bridge (Blanchard-Latex Road) Completed summer 2017.
- Four-span and 5-span bridges on Providence Road- Currently advertised
BRIDGE LOAD POSTING ANALYSES
- Load Posting Analyses recently completed on Buncombe Road (2 bridges),
Keithville-Springridge Road, Highland Avenue, McGoldrich Drive and Fairfield Avenue.
- Twenty-Two (22) Bridges Inspected using PONTIS procedures in Bossier and Caddo
PARKS AND RECREATION PROJECTS
- Two (2) new post-tensioned tennis courts (Courts 1 & 2 and 9 & 10) at Southern Hills Park in Shreveport.
- New pair of doubles courts at Airport Park
- Children's water spray park at A.B. Palmer Park
- SporTran Bus Transfer Station at St. Vincent Avenue and W 68th St.
- Handicap accessible walkway to running track at Caddo Magnet High School
- No-Rise Certification on Lateral B-1 in Bossier City
- Letter of Map Revision on Benoit Bayou, Bossier City
900 Market St., Suite 201
Shreveport, LA 71101